This one is for my Group Pilates Equipment Classes. Please do these 4 moves everyday — they should take you 5 minutes, 4 seconds in total.
- Toe Taps – need notes? Go here
- Criss Cross – need notes? Go here
- McGill Crunch – lift your head & ball 1 inch, then lower.
- The 100 – arm pumps, 100 times!
- Golden Rule: If the arms/legs are moving, the torso stays still.
- Bonus Points: scoop your navel toward your spine.
- Demerits: jamming your low back into the mat. Do I have to get my squirt gun?
- Cranky Neck today? Leave your head down during the 100.
Your brain will find every excuse why you can’t do the homework. Remember the Tony Robbins story I mentioned in class? A little bit everyday will get you FAR DOWN THE PATH, far faster than your friends, neighbors and colleagues. Well, unless they’re in class next to you that is.