Online registration opens March 1st — it’s time to get your schedule together for Spring Term 2017!
– Spring Term Classes run April 3 – June 16th, 2017.
No classes May 29 – June 2 (the week of Memorial Day).
– The term runs 10 weeks; 10 classes for $249($24.90/class)
You are purchasing a specific day & time every week for the Spring term. Drop-in spaces become available for experienced students after week 1 of the term; these are $30/class.
– How to Register: choose a day/time from the list below – you’ll need that CRN # for the next step. Click on the Portland Community College photo above to launch PCC registration system.
– Seniors (age 62 and over) qualify for a 50% discount thru PCC — details here.
All PCC Group Pilates Equipment classes take place at: Effortless Movement Pilates, 1300 NW Northrup St., Portland, OR 97209
- Essentials classes are open to beginners and ongoing students.
- Multi-level classes go at a faster rate and offer more advanced exercises;
- Athletic classes require prior experience and a good comfort-level of performing the exercises.
- All Group Classes are 55 minutes with 3-8 people; each person has their own Reformer, Tower & Toys.
Spring term 2017 options: